Isn't that how it goes?!? I'm not well-versed in nursery rhymes, but guess that I probably should get on that. Jon & I had our sonogram yesterday- what an experience! That little gummy-bear, that has been making me sick & have all sorts of aversions for the last few months, is really a sweet little GIRL!! The sweet little pea was apparently taking her afternoon nap at that particular time, so we had to "poke" her a little to see her move around... She even yawned at one point- it was the cutest thing! I haven't scanned the pictures onto the computer yet, but will soon. I can't WAIT to start buying little pink things & decorating the nursery room- geez, so much to do before the end of July!

We have no idea what we're going to do or how we're going to decorate, but we have lots of really creative friends... Wink!! :) Clearly, this picture isn't a reality for a long time- I was just trying to find something pink & brown!
Well, until next time- hope you ALL are blessed!!!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! You will have so much fun doing a baby girl nursery. As sad as it is for me to say this, July will be here in a blink of an eye. (I just don't want Hudson and Harper's bdays to come too fast)!
Oh--and LOVED all of your wedding pics. It was fun looking at them!
Post a Comment