Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tess!!

Today is a VERY special day for our sweet girl-dog, Tess!! She is one year old today- I can't believe it! It feels like just yesterday we brought her home! Here are a few pictures of our "journey" this last year... 


This is the day we picked her out. She was so sweet & fearless & just won our hearts immediately!! 



She's always been quite the inquisitive soul...but what a sweet face! How could anyone not love this sweet pup?! 

.

Tess has always loved to look outside & take everything in- especially when it rains. This was her gazing out the window the first time she discovered rain. I love those ears!! 


This is Jon's favorite picture of Tess- I think her face is priceless! 


This is my favorite picture! She was just "hanging out" in a lawn chair as Jon did yard work when we moved into our new house.


Our sweet Tess loves hanging out with her big brother, Neo... These two are quite the pair! 


Happy birthday, sweet Tess- we love you SO much & can't think of how our family would be complete without you!! 




-Kimberly 







No comments: