Well, as of this past week I've been placed on bed-rest for the remainder of my pregnancy... Nothing serious going on, don't worry! My doctor (whom I think the WORLD of, by the way!) just wants to play everything safe & make sure that my heart rate (which was skyrocketing even @ the most normal of activities) stays where it needs to be.
I've checked off many things on my "to-do" list, but am quickly running out of things to keep myself stimulated. There is only so much you can read & so many times you can rearrange the baby room... I'm in need of a hobby & on the look-out for one!
In the mean-time, however, I get to hang out with these two sweet souls...our dogs, Neo & Tess. I think they are LOVING me being home & I am loving getting to snuggle & love on them! Here are a couple of pictures of my sweet little clan.
I'll post pictures of the baby's room (which is coming along NICELY, by the way!) soon... Stay tuned!!
Here is our sweet Neo- what a handsome boy!!
Our princess, Tess- love this sweet girl!!
-Kimberly
No comments:
Post a Comment