Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wedding Day- The "I do" part!!

Well, as order would have it, ceremony pictures are next. I'm so glad Rachael captured all of these moments... Although at the time, things seemed like a blur- boy, did it fly by! Here goes!! 

Waiting.


My daddy walking me in... It meant so much that he could do this! 




One of my favorite pictures during the ceremony. 


And we did it... Mr. & Mrs. Jonathan Anderson!! 



I feel so blessed... I got to marry the man of my dreams!! 


My lifelines, my rocks, my girlfriends. 


Jon's groomsmen- many of these guys have been friends since they were 5!! 


My "new" family- I seriously couldn't have asked for a more amazing addition to our family. I love them!! 


My family. 


A little out of order...but one of my favorites! 


This picture is hilarious to me! I can hear the conversation now... My mom & mother-in-law gushing about how "they did it!" Meanwhile, my dad taking a huge sigh of relief- whew, she's finally off my bill!! 


And as Jackie put it- "Jon, you're signing your life away...here's the pen!"

This day was all too magical- I'll NEVER forget it! Thank you to each & everyone of you that had even a small part!! 





No comments: