Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding Day- party time!!

After the ceremony was over, our reception was at the beautiful Masonic Temple of Fort Worth. It was such a fun time...good music, great decor, amazing food & LOTS of dancing!! 



This was my cake- I loved it! Catherine Ruehle with Sublime Bakery in Fort Worth did an incredible job & was fabulous to work with... Not to mention, they were the.best.things.ever in your mouth!!




First dance



Father/Daughter dance



Groom/Mother dance






My gorgeous sister & her husband


Celene, my mother-in-law, even got Nick out there dancing... It was so fun to see everyone having such a good time!! 








And how can we ever forget Brittany's speech... Priceless!! 


This girl is a walking miracle- I'm blessed to call her my friend! 




The send-off was gorgeous & more than I ever could have hoped for... My girlfriends put it all together to make it extra special!! 


And they lived happily ever after! 


-Kimberly




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both your cakes are AMAZING!! And I love, love, love, the way your sweet Daddy is looking at you in that picture! :)