Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wedding Day- before the ceremony!

Warning...picture overload! This will be only the beginning to a series of posts. These particular set of pictures are the moments captured by our fabulous photographer (Rachael Wise) the few hours before our wedding. Enjoy!! 



My Kim Lee "getting in on the action" that was assembling my hair... My salon was so accommodating of all of us girls that day- really made it special! 


Getting made-up was fun!! 



Some of my AMAZING girlfriends that I couldn't have made it without!


Go team! 


Hanging out, laughing, watching football & Oprah...perfect day!! 


My gorgeous sister- I can truly say that there is no way I could have made it through life without this gal... Love you!! 




Goodness- it took a whole TEAM to get me ready! 


My something blue. 


Sweet papa Z...my hero! 



Four of the most important women in my life: my wonderful mother-in-law, my sister, my mom #2 & my beautiful momma. I'm a blessed gal!! 


The boys hanging out before the wedding. 


What a GREAT looking set of gentlemen! 


Jeff, the best man, helping Jon...I'm sure his hands were a-shakin! 


Our wonderful minister, Jackie Gibbs, who has known me since I was 3! He really made our ceremony special- wouldn't have had anyone else marry us!! 


Ready...set...GO! 

Ceremony pictures are next. Stay tuned!! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything is just perfect!! I love the blue shoes, your beautiful hair, makeup, and dress. What a wonderful day!!